2010-01-14

Seven: Update #2

Ok, so while last week's update to Seven Days was technically Update #1, I didn't title it as such for some reason. So, I renamed the post so there isn't any confusion.


Here's what's up this week:


Added
Chapter 1.02: David finally figures out what the Test is all about (sort of).


Note
Also, some of you may have noticed that I have been putting in a few extra sentences or a paragraph at the end. This is in addition to the chapter that I said I added. So, when I put chapter 1.01 up, there were also a few lines from the beginning of chapter 1.02. This is not an error on my part but rather to provide a little teaser of what is coming up. This is something I usually do when I can. And I usually can because I am trying to keep one chapter ahead of what is posted online.


Hope you enjoy the update!

No comments: