2009-07-14

Chapter References

To make things easier when I start posting the other parts in the saga, I came up with a different way to refer to the specific chapters. Sure, I could just say chapter 4 of I Love NYC but that's a bit too long for my tastes. So, Chapter 4 of NYC will be referred to as 3.04 (or 3.4 if I get lazy)) where the 3 represents part 3 (I Love NYC), and the 4 represents chapter 4 (A Pack of Foxes). And I probably will include the chapter name in parenthesis but won't if I'm feeling lazy.

[Light Spoilers] Just for clarification, here are a few more examples: Chapter 11 (Two Garages) of Aftermath is referred to as 2.11; Chapter 6 (Taking a Punch) of The Project is 5.06; Chapter 8 (Rio Grande) of Triumvirate is 7.08. The chapter name in parentheses will be optional but I do like to include it so we'll see how that plays out.

[If you're worried about spoilers, don't be, I didn't give much of anything away!]

No comments: