2009-08-18

NYC: Summary

As I had mentioned earlier, I have already written a summary version of the entire saga. And now that you have finished with the first draft of the full version of NYC, I thought it might be interesting to see the summary version. Since this was an earlier version of the story, I don't consider any of it spoiler information. I just thought it might be interesting to see the progression of the story.


What's Different
Basically, the beginning is a little different, several characters were added, a few chapters were renamed, and an entire chapter was dropped and redone. And obviously, some of the times are different as well. In the original, Wolf was more of a one man army, doing everything by himself with 0utR1ght assisting with the more involved tech stuff that Wolf didn't have time for. But when I got to chapter 7 or 8 in the full version, I realized Wolf was going to need some help in the final assault so Elle was created and introduced. And I'd like to incorporate some of the history between Elle and Wolf more so in Aftermath (and maybe Seven Days if it fits). I added a link in the right column. It's only a couple pages long and a short, interesting read. Hope you like it!


Thursday
Coming this Thursday, I have some updates to post so look for that!

No comments: