2010-03-18

NYC: Update #10

Okay, so lately I've been a lazy slug and not working on Seven Days as much as I should. Sometimes I am just not motivated to write and it's hard to force creativity. So, I thought I would share something else!

Remember when I pondered about NYC updates? Well I actually did some! So, instead of loosing another week to my procrastination, I thought I would at least put something out and post my NYC updates (officially marking the beginning of my Draft #2 updates).

Updated
- Added a paragraph which provides more info on the OWO. [Ch. 1] (This will be explored further in other areas.)
- Wolf catches Hank and gets a lead on Jill's whereabouts; then follows up on it. [Ch. 5 & 6]
- Wolf spots and kills Hank in the assault on The Father's place. (Apparently, Wolf said he was going to do this but it never happened for some reason.) [Ch. 13]

Enjoy!

No comments: