2010-02-13

Video Corner 02

Video Corner is a segment I use to share some cool and/or funny videos I've discovered on the grand and vast internets.

Both vidoes are mash ups of two properties I wouldn't have thought could have been, let alone shared enough 'what-ever' to accomplish it. But these are done very well and I really enjoy them both.

This has the audio of The Dark Knight trailer played over clips from Toy Story 2. Coolness and a little hilarity ensue.

This one is really cool. Clips of various Bert & Ernie episodes are played to M.O.P.'s song Ante Up. This video was kind of my introduction to hardcore hip hop and I really liked it, so I bought the album this song is on. (One more step in my explorations of various musical genres!) I think it was the similarities in hardcore hip hop I noticed from hard rock and metal (that I usually listen to) that helped this.

No comments: