2009-04-09

NYC: Update #1

Well, hopefully you've all had a chance to get started with NYC over the past week. And to those just coming in, Welcome.


The Update
This week, I've added chapters 4 & 5 and updated chapters 2 & 3. In ch. 2, there is a small note added while Wolf is changing for his date with Jill. Chapter 3 received a bit of an overhaul. I've been thinking the greeting of David and Jill was a bit lacking so I wanted to add something there. And I just reread it and made a few tweeks and such as I thought needed to explain things more or make more sense. (And Jill's story about the bird really happened to me a few weeks ago and I really wanted to include it somewhere becuase I would have never imagined it!) I don't want to spoil anything for chapter 4 and 5. But here's a teaser: Find out who's in that white van and what they want.


Enjoy!

No comments: