2009-04-16

NYC: Update #2

Another week, another update. Here's the details:

Updates
- Chapter 1: Mr. Cove's office location, Wolf's headset, and Ivan's nationality. The locations are something I started adding around chapter 7 and I wanted to start including more of them earlier on. And Wolf's headset keeps getting more functionality; hopefully I'll stop adding things to it very shortly! Finally, some clarification on Ivan's nationality, whose name is very not Russian.
- Chapter 4: David's temper takes shape and the Carnine family crest (for more clarification). I just felt David's temper at his Jeep needed a bit more. And I realized that I hadn't mentioned the family crest; not sure what happened, I must have forgotten it while writing this chapter. Hopefully, this piece of info explains Wolf's actions in later chapters more so.

Additions
- Chapter 6: Wolf learns more info on the events of the evening.
- Chapter 7: Wolf calls on a few friends to help him out for his plans for the head fox.
- Cover: I finally added a cover to the doc. I know it wasn't necessary, but I also like that kind of stuff, so it was fun.

Final Note
Some may know this, but I occasionally like to include the first paragraph or so of an upcoming chapter for a little teaser. I did do this in this week and will do it if it makes sense. I just didn't feel it worked for the beginning of chapter 6, so that didn't happen but I'll usually do this.


Enjoy!

No comments: