2009-05-02

May Day Update!

Out of the blue (and coincidence with May Day, or close enough)... and on the heals of all the other updates Thursday, but here you go! I had the thought yesterday that it would be useful to make a list of the characters in the story to help keep track of everyone. Then I thought it would be nice to provide this to all of you. So, I updated the NYC doc and you can see it there (at the end). The list is complete, showing everyone in this story (including two we haven't met yet!).


Spoiler! (sort of)
The list does show two characters that have not been introduced yet so don't read it if you don't want to know who is coming up. But I didn't go into much detail in the list as far as who these people are and how they're important to the story. I'll update their info accordingly when we meet them in the story.

No comments: