2009-05-07

NYC: Update #5

Another week, another update. I hope all of you are enjoying it and are left eagerly awaiting the next chapter each week! So for this week, we have a new chapter but there weren't many updates. Perhaps I'm close to happy with everything up to this point or that now that we're closing in on the ending, I'm focusing more on finishing than rereading previous chapters and making updates. Although there are a few plot points I want to include after I finish (like what's happening in World Events and some tech additions/updates). Anyway, here's what's new this week:


Updates
Chapter 7, 8, & 10: Added the current times to the various chapters. Very small updates, just a quick mention in each of the chapters. These may be tweaked later but I wanted to provide some idea of when things are happening and reinforce that the entire story is taking place in one night.


Additions
Chapter 11: David finds a safe place for Jill to stay (the best one he can think of) before heading off to wrap up the business of the evening and has a medical professional look at his wounded leg.


Enjoy!

No comments: