2009-05-28

NYC: Update #8: Finale!

So, this is it! The grand finale of I Love NYC! (Or basically draft #1.)


Updated
Like you'd read anything else beside the final chapter at this point! I didn't even want to go back and update anything! I did some formating changes to the document though.


Added
Chapter 14! I'm not giving anything away for the final chapter! If you've been reading this long, you wouldn't want me too anyway! Chapter 14 was probably the hardest chapter to write of the entire story; it is kinda long, there is a lot to wrap up, and I wanted to word everything just right (for this story and those to follow) to give adequate info without giving too much away.


Another Decision
As much as I'd want to get back into it and add a few things, I'm also thinking about the next instalment of the Saga. I've also been thinking about going on to write Seven Days (pt. 1) instead of Aftermath (pt. 2) next so the remainder of the Saga will be in order. I can only imagine what you may be going through and having to wait for the continuation of events in NYC so long anyway. So, these past few days, I've been thinking about Seven Days, looking at notes and thinking about characters and such... that's where I'm heading.


And no, I'm not planning on starting anything next week. I am planning on taking a few weeks off. I'll still be posting here on the blog with more behind-the-scenes stuff on NYC over the next few weeks. And I'm beginning the planning process for Seven Days so hopefully I'll start the serial by July (at the latest).


Hope you enjoy the complete NYC!

No comments: