2009-05-21

NYC: Update #7

Wow! Only one more chapter to go! I'm so excited right now. Aren't you?! No point in beating around the bush, here's the info for this week.



Update
Chapter 12: Update Wolf and Elle's conversation pertaining to motorcycles with a bit more detail and updated info on The Father's warehouse.


Added
Chapter 13: Wolf and Elle execute their plan to get Wolf in to see The Father and set things straight. (Didn't want to give too much away!)


Chapter 13 was another fun one to write. I had a good time with it because it's Wolf doing what Wolf does best.


Heads Up
Once I finish chapter 14, I would like to be the first one to read the entire thing all the way through. So if that delays the relase a day to two, then that's what I'm going to do. I'm sure you all understand. My excitment is so high for it right now, though, that I might rush to get it done sooner rather than later, in which case you'll get the final chapter on time next Thursday. We'll see.


Have a good one!

No comments: